Want to learn more about the top global brands and the companies that build them every day ?
ANA is well known for its fall “Masters of Marketing” Conference – which features terrific content and prominent speakers, including many leading CMOs and other marketing thought leaders. They are pleased to announce a special Spring version of the Masters of Marketing – the ANA/WFA Global Marketing Conference.
ANA and their sister trade association, WFA (World Federation of Advertisers), will welcome leaders from the global marketing industry and marketers from the world’s leading brands to share, learn and rethink strategies as part of their first-ever, joint Global Marketing Conference. The conference has a phenomenal line-up, featuring some of the world’s leading masters of marketing:
- Chris Burggraeve, Chief Marketing Officer @ Anheuser Busch InBev
- Luke Dowdney MBE, CEO & Founder @ Luta
- Marc Mathieu, Senior Vice President, Marketing @ Unilever
- Marc Menesguen, Managing Director Strategic Marketing Department & Global Chief Marketing Officer @ L’Oréal
- Jim Stengel, Former Global Marketing Officer of P&G and Author of GROW
- Joe Tripodi, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer @ The Coca-Cola Company
WFA, based in Europe, is the only global organization representing the common interests of marketers and champions responsible and effective marketing communications.
The Global Marketing Conference will share eclectic and inspirational approaches to global brand building from the four corners of the world.
Begins: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 2:30pm
Ends: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 4:30pm
Location: New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
For more information including the agenda and to book a space at this conference please click here